- What personally identifiable information The Don Marshall Co., Inc. collects.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the web site.
- What organization collects the information.
- How The Don Marshall Co., Inc. uses the information.
- With whom The Don Marshall Co., Inc. may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of The Don Marshall Co., Inc.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
The Don Marshall Co., Inc.is the sole owner of the information collected on our site. The Don Marshall Co., Inc. collects and monitors information from our users at several different points on our web site.
In order to use the services offered on our web site, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to disclose contact information (such as name and email address). If offered, it is optional for the user to disclose demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers (such as a username). We do encourage full disclosure of these details in order for The Don Marshall Co., Inc. to provide a more customized experience on our site.
While The Don Marshall Co., Inc. exercises all due caution to protect your privacy, The Don Marshall Co., Inc. will not be held responsible for parties who attempt to illegally access our web site and intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Information Use – “Profiles”
The Don Marshall Co., Inc. stores information collected through cookies, log files and/or third interests in your user profile. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users detailing specific viewing preferences. Subsequently, this collected information is linked to users’ personally identifiable information,which provides directs pertinent marketing promotions to you and helps us improve site content for the user. The Don Marshall Co., Inc. does not share your profile with other third parties, unless specifically mentioned elsewhere in this policy.
Like most standard web site servers we may use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, site administer, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Though we exercise all due caution to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site. This includes, but is not limited to, any defense to any claim in which The Don Marshall Co., Inc. is a defendant, to assist in any investigations by law enforcement agencies, or violations of any The Don Marshall Co., Inc. policy.
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
While The Don Marshall Co., Inc. will not rent, sell or share your information in general, there are certain instances when your information may be used. The Don Marshall Co., Inc.does share aggregated demographic information and in some cases your e-mail address with others. This is how your information will be shared:
- If The Don Marshall Co., Inc. merges with another company, this aggregate information will be shared with the merging company. These are the instances in which we will share users’ personal information: As agreed to at the various sections under The Don Marshall Co., Inc.; The Don Marshall Co., Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Business Transitions: In the event The Don Marshall Co., Inc. goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via e-mail, as well as with a prominent notice on our Web site for at least 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of their personal information. If as a result of the business transition, the users’ personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection they will be given choice consistent with our notification of changes section.